Makita chainsaws aren't as popular as Husqvarna or Stihl. But they did carve a niche in the
chainsaw market with the entry of electric chainsaws.
The Makita UC120DWD
If you are looking for a chainsaw that will trim
branches, small trees, or cut firewood, the Makita UC120DWD is worth a second glance. This 12V cordless
chainsaw kit can help you complete your tasks without the annoyances that come from electrical cords or gas.
It has an extremely quiet operation so it can be used in areas where noise restrictions would normally be a
- Lets you cut branches from below (Prevents
- Has a powerful 12V (2.6 Ah) Ni-MH battery
- Capable as cutting as many as 93 pieces of hard
wood(1-3/4) from one charge
- Chain can be stopped quickly due to the
- Convenient lock-off switch
Includes: Cordless chainsaw, battery, chain blade, battery cover, hex wrench, guide bar cover, file,
charger, oil supply, and plastic tool case